1 Thessalonians 2:16-17

For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first: Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord:

Sunday, January 30, 2011

Message From Me

I apologize that I haven't posted anything lately. However, I have been busy keeping up with what is happening in the Middle East, especially Egypt.

Now, there may be some of you who are wondering why I'm so concerned about Egypt. Egypt is clear across the world. I ask you to please take a look at a map. See that little piece of water called the Suez Canal? Do you know what is shipped by way of that canal? Many things but I will tell you two that might interest you: oil and computer/cell hone parts. If that canal gets blocked, you can start planning on paying close to $5 to $10 for one gallon of gas. And forget about being able to afford a new smart phone or lap top. Yeah, the stuff will still get here, but they will have to take the long way and, you know what? That will double or triple the price of whatever you're buying now.

People, please pay attention to what is going on. This will affect you more than you know. And I haven't even talked about what this will do to the stock market, our economy, and jobs. Then there's the fuel needed to ship the food to your local grocery store or to cook that meal at your favorite dining spot as they have to pay for fuel also. Can you say food shortage?

If all of this collapses, it will have a snowball effect. Please get your heads out of the sand. Quit thinking that this can't happen here in the United States. Please don't think that this won't happen to you - that life will get better and all will be fine - that life will go on as usual. I have just scratched the surface on this. And I haven't even touched on the prophetic value and accuracy of all what is going on.

I'm not trying to scare anyone - I just want you to know what is going on and to be prepared. If you know Jesus Christ as your personal Saviour, He will take care of you even when things get tough. We are not guaranteed a bed of roses here. Our promise of heaven isn't in this world. Just keep looking up because our redemption is coming.

For those of you who do not know Jesus Christ as your personal Saviour, I will pray once again that you reconsider. If you chose not to, and it is your choice, then I urge you to prepare for the Worst Case Scenario - the TEOTWAWKI (The End of the World As We Know It). Just think, if it doesn't happen, you can have a good laugh at my expense. If it does happen, you will have a "chance" to survive. But I don't believe I'm wrong. It might not be right now, but it is coming and coming soon. I cannot urge you strongly enough to get ready. What happens across the world does and will affect you.

I also urge you to take a look at some of the prophetic verses in the Bible, especially Psalm 83 and Ezekiel 38 & 39. I am going to put together sort of a guide to help you understand who all the players are in the prophecies. The nations that are mentioned are still in existence in one form or another today, just under different names. This might help you understand why, what is happening in the Middle East, is so important.

Behold, I come quickly: blessed is he that keepeth the sayings of the prophecy of this book. Revelation 22:7 (KJV)

God willing, until next time

Maranatha

No comments:

Post a Comment