1 Thessalonians 2:16-17

For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first: Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord:

Saturday, January 1, 2011

And so I begin

Yes it's true, I've started a blog and I have no idea what I'm doing, but I just knew I had to do it. So I ask for forgiveness until I figure this all out.

Why did I start a blog. Well, everyone has their passions. I have several, outside of my family. I'm a weather geek and I love my cats. But my number one passion is warning people of what's going on in the world and what, I believe, will happen from a Biblical point of view.

Now I am not a Bible scholar and I will never claim to be. But I do know that the world as we know it will come to an end. The Bible has told us that and, all the prophecies in the Bible haven't been wrong yet. In Matthew 16:2-3 Jesus says "When it is evening ye say, It will be fair weather for the sky is red. 3] And in the morning, It will be foul weather today: for the sky is red and lowering. O ye hypocrites, ye can discern the face of the sky; but can ye not discern the signs of the times? (KJV) Now Jesus was talking to the Pharisees and Sadducees, the religious leaders at that time. But how much truer is that for us.

The signs tell me that Jesus is coming again, not as the gentle lamb and teacher like He did the first time, but to judge the unbelievers and to set up His Kingdom. Before he does that however, he is going to remove his church, what we now call the rapture.

Now I'm not going to argue with anyone about what I believe. That is not my intention. And if no one ever reads my posts, that's their choice. And if anyone decides they don't want to be friends with me anymore because of what I say, that's okay too. You will still be my friend and I will still show you love. I also don't want to scare anyone, because, when all the frightening things start to happen, there is an answer, a place of safety. I just pray you don't wait too long.

God willing, until next time

Maranatha

5 comments:

  1. Dear Irene. Every word you have written is in exact line with God's word! You are a woman after my own heart, and I am very interested and blessed to follow you on this new, and so, important journey.
    May God fill you with wisdom, and may the Holy Spirit speak through you to the throngs of people who need to be aquainted with this message.
    ~ I pray that you will begin to understand how incredibly great his powere is to help those who believe in Him~
    Whatever God tells us to do, he also helps us to do.
    God bless you, my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the encouragement Michele. This is all new to me so just pray that I am able to discern the prompting of the Holy Spirit.

    Maranatha

    ReplyDelete
  3. He will give you the words to write as the Holy Spirit prompts.
    You are in my prayers as you minister to His leading.
    Maranatha

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yup, you're going to do great. :) Stacy Harp

    ReplyDelete
  5. Who said you don't know what you're doing????? THis looks as good as any author's blog I've ever visited!!!! Good words to share and a good way to share them! So few even care about the end of humanity as we know it, or being saved, if only they knew what awaits them in hell they'd move Heaven and Earth to get saved and get everyone they know saved! Sandy Wickersham-McWhorter
    www.sandywick.com

    ReplyDelete