1 Thessalonians 2:16-17

For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first: Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord:

Saturday, February 5, 2011

"I Will Set Egyptians Against Egyptians"

I have been telling my brothers and sisters in Christ how important it is to have a knowledge of Biblical prophecy. This is a very good article that shows how an Almighty God is putting the pieces together that will herald the return of the King of Kings. Also remember that there won't be any peace in the Middle East until the Prince of Peace appears.

There are several sections of the Bible mentions and I urge you to read them. For those of us in Christ, these are exciting times. We are witnessing prophecy happen in front of our eyes.

I also urge you - if you don't know Jesus Christ as your personal Saviour, please don't hesitate. Time is getting short.


"I Will Set Egyptians Against Egyptians"

God willing, until next time

Maranatha

No comments:

Post a Comment